Thank you for choosing our practice. We believe in giving you the best possible dental care and want you to feel as comfortable as possible throughout your treatment. This includes understanding your treatment options and costs, as well as our expectations regarding payment and appointment changes or cancellations.
Our practice depends upon reimbursement from the patient for costs incurred in their care. As a condition of treatment by this office, payment is due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made. For multiple appointment procedures such as crowns, dentures, or orthodontics, we expect an initial deposit at the first appointment and final payment by the last appointment.
* Payment options: We accept cash, checks, all major credit cards, and Care Credit.
* Discounts: For uninsured patients, we offer a 5% discount for payment in full with cash or check at the time of service. For senior patients (65 and over) we offer a 5% discount for payment in full at time of service.
* Financing: For patients who are unable to pay in full at time of service, we have partnered with Care Credit to offer extended pay options up to 12 months with deferred interest. We do not offer in-house financing.
PATIENT WITH DENTAL INSURANCE
If you have a dental benefit plan through an employer or an individual plan, we will bill your plan as a courtesy and will only ask for your estimated out-of-pocket portion at time of service. It is your responsibility to provide accurate and current information about your insurance prior to your appointment. If insurance eligibility and/or benefits cannot be verified at the time of service, payment is expected in full.
Insurance coverage can be difficult to calculate due to many factors including waiting periods, deductibles, excluded services, and annual maximums. In addition, many insurance companies limit their coverage to their own set of usual, customary and reasonable (UCR) fees, which are often outdated and are seldom relevant to current, high-quality dentistry. Although we do our best to provide an accurate estimate of insurance benefits prior to the time of service, payment can never be guaranteed, even if the service is preauthorized. If, after 90 days, your insurance has not paid as expected, you will be billed for any remaining charges for treatment provided.
FINANCE CHARGES AND OTHER FEES
* To offset the costs associated with repeated billing statements, all past due balances (30 days and greater) are subject to finance charges of 18% APR (1.5% per month), or a minimum of $5/month.
* A $35 fee will be charged for any returned check.
* A $150 fee will be charged to any account turned over to a collection agency.